Saturday, January 12, 2008

Friends!


Last weekend we had some friends over for dinner and games. It was fun to just relax and hang out! We are still trying to recover from the Holidays! I cooked Sour Cream Chicken, Yummy Potatoes, Artichoke Dip and Brownies! I have to say it was really good ( i know what my family is thinking; I CANT cook!) I can't believe everything worked out and tasted so good! After we ate we played battle of the sexes and the guys killed us! Icould not believe it! We brought out the shocker game and that is always entertaining. We had a good time just hanging out, we love having our friends over for parties.

1 comment:

Jeremy and Brittney said...

k for sure! I dont have any pics but i think were going tubing up soldier hollow this weekend so hopefully i will remember to bring our camera!