Tuesday, February 5, 2008

I have been tagged!!

10 Years ago: I was 14 and lovin life. I didn't have a worry in the world. All I had to do was go to school and dance. Sometimes I wish I could go back to having no responsibility. Don't we all.

5 things on my to-do list:

1. Paint my house.

2. Plant a garden and flowers in my yard.

3. Finish the basement.

4. Plan my wedding!

5. Learn to cook.

If I were a billionaire.... I would own a rescue for homeless animals. I would help animals in need and find them wonderful homes where they will be happy FOREVER!

5 Places I have lived:

1. Spanish Fork, UT.

2. Cody, WY.

3. Star Valley, WY.

4. Orem, UT.

5. Santaquin, UT.


5 jobs:

1. My first job was at Nothing but Tan in SF!

2. Waitress at Melinas Mexican Restaurant in WY, it was hard but I made a ton!

3. Sundance.

4. Family Pet Hospital as a Veterinary Nurse.


5 things people don't know about me:

1. I want to start a non-profit organization to help save animals. I love animals, I volunteer at several local rescues helping animals in need. I want my own rescue one day!

2. I love to hunt! Even though I love animals I love hunting! I get it from my dad, he raised me as a boy!

3. I am obsessed with the Wii. I truly have an addiction with it. I can't stop playing.

4. I want to buy a motor home when I am old and retired. And travel the world with Jory and our pets. Visiting new places everyday!!!

5. I want to go back to school to get my bachelors degree in Biology. I would love to work for the the Division of Wildlife one day.

Now I tag:
Brittney
Jaci
Nikki

8 comments:

A New Life Student said...

Stac!!!
I am so embarressed I haven't called you to thank you for the gift! I did get it and I love it! Thank you sooooo much! I am sad I missed you at Nikki's shower. It seems like I haven't seen you in a long time. Your blog is so cute and I just think you and Jorey are a great couple. I am jealous you get to go on a cruise next week. Make sure you take pics to post! I am fatter then ever and just waiting for this baby to come! She is being stubborn I guess. Geez now this is a novel I better stop! I will call you soon!
Love ya!
PS When you start your animal rescue, count me in to help!!

Adrie said...

You are such a go getter, it makes me tired just thinking about it.

Callan and Jaci said...

Haha .. well its true. Thats what i looked like. Can you picture it? lol... I know ! i CANT wait!!!!!

The Davis Family said...

Haha these are hilarious! Haha I will do it!

A New Life Student said...

My Dear Mama Blackett,
Oh how I miss you!! It has been too long! Can you believe I am going to be a Mama soon? It's crazy! I don't know what you are talking about as far as the cabin with boys goes??? He he! I don't know what I will do with a teenage daughter. However I am sure she will be an angel just like her Mother! I sure miss you, Papa Blackett and little Travis (who isn't so little anymore!) Hopefully I will get to see you at the wedding:) It was so good hearing from you!
LOVE YOU!
Ashley

A New Life Student said...

Stac,
I thought I better write you a messege too, not just your Mom! I was so happy to see a comment from her. I just love her so much! Well darling have fun on your cruise. I will more than likely still be a beached whale when you get back! Ahhhhh it seems like she will never come but I will let you know when she does! And yes, we will be hanging out more.
love,
Ash

Cody and Nikell said...

Hi Stac- I'm so glad to see how you're doing. Congrats on the engagement. You guys are a cute couple. Is your e-mail still the same so I can send you an invite to my blog?
I'm jealous because I think you're on a cruise right now and I live in a freezer and it's 10 degrees!

J and Stac said...

Kell,
I am glad you posted on my blog I have tried to get on yours but I cant! Yes my email is still the same! I want to see your little one! So send me an invite!! :)