Thursday, March 18, 2010

WinTeR TiMe.....

Ha so I suck so bad at blogging these days! But I'm back and ready to rock lol. So what has been going on? Well lot's of fun stuff. Mainly hangin with FaM and FrIeNds....... Here are a few randoms from the past couple of months. I hope everyone is doing well and I promise to be better about blogging!! Love you all!!
Me and my lover face @ WhIt's BdAy
I love this pic of all the "BOYS" aren't they so handsome
Oh I'm so excited!! I'm gonna be an AUNT soon!! Baby boy Finch due in June!
J Boy turned 25!! Haha isn't this a funny pic? Gotta love em!

Hit a hockey game with our pals! Good night, good times! Me and Jess

4 comments:

Callan and Jaci said...

glad you FINALLY posted! but that is a horrible pic of me and callan... oh wow. were both super white and i just look fat lol

Chelsie and Trace said...

Cute pictures! You guys are such a cute couple. We need to go hangout more. Call us sometime.

Ashley and Josey said...

I'm so glad your finally posting again! We need to get together sometime soon, it's been too long.

Jace and Ash said...

HOLY COW!!!! it's about time you updated your blog. Looks like you have been doing alot of fun things. We need to get together soon. Miss your face : )