Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Happy Holidays

Happy Holidays!! This weekend was a big weekend we had a great time. My family came down to stay with us for the Moore Christmas Party(hence the sexy photo of grant there, bright and early in the morning lol). Jory had never been to the party in the 4 years we have been dating. I thought it would be a good time to meet everyone since he is going to be part of the family now. We went to Lacasita to eat lunch and meet up with Jim, Laurie and the Fam. You cant miss out on an opportunity to eat at Lacasita, it is the greatest Mexican joint in the WORLD! After lunch we did some shopping and made the rounds to visit family. Then it was off to the party. It was fun to see everyone, I am glad that we went. After the party we went to Scurve and Kerri's house and played the Wii. The whole party was playing taking turns, Dad and Scurve were even playin!! Onna, Grant (Travis) and Dad pretty much dominated. They are just lucky we didn't bring out guitar hero I would have killed them. I am sure they are all hooked on it now. The next morning we got up early and headed out to hang with Jory's family. We met up at Mindi's place and drove up to the Little America for brunch. It was delicious, and well worth the wait. After brunch we went to the tube park in Parleys Canyon. I am pretty sure that was one of the funnest things I have ever done. You look at the hills and they don't look steep or scary but they are very deceiving. They are so much fun! You go a lot faster if you hook your entire group together and go from the very top. We had a blast, we are for sure going to go again! Well I hope everyone has a good Christmas, I can't wait to see everyone.




























1 comment:

Callan and Jaci said...

YOU dont look like you have 3 chins in that pic. Come on! BUT I DO look like the kid off The Christmas Story in my snow suit. I look like I cant even walk! LOL. Why did no one tell me this? But ya im not sure how to get the damn letters off all I know is they are driving my LoCO!