Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving was GREAT! We went up to my parents house in Wyoming and had a super good time. Greg and Nancy came from California and brought Shadow dog. We had a really good dinner and played a lot of poker. The day after Thanksgiving we went to Jackson Hole and did some shopping. Viper and Shadow got the cutest bandannas from Harley Davidson that said bad to the bone. That night we went to the high school and watched the Bar J Wranglers preform. Thanks to Onna I got to practice my Guitar Hero skills all night! All in all it was a really good Thanksgiving!

3 comments:

Callan and Jaci said...

Your children are so beautiful haha.

The Davis Family said...

Staci!! I love the pictures, you two are so stinking cute! Hey, I havent seen ya in a while, whats up with that!?

A New Life Student said...

What a cute blog!! It almost brings a tear to my eye seeing your Mom and Dad! I love them! Travis is too big and old tell him to stop growing! Not to mention You, Jory and your puppies make a cute family! Keep posting.

Love ya!