Thursday, March 27, 2008

Easter!

For Easter Jory and I decided to go camping in our new horse trailer. We loaded up and went out West. It was a ton of fun. We invited a few people but of course everyone has a life unlike us and had other plans. So we took the kids and just chilled with each other. It was great, we played horse shoes ( Jory won me every time, but I usually give him a run for his money ) and hiked with the dogs a bit. Then we cooked some good food and snuggled in the trailer and watched movies. It was a really good weekend, I can't wait to go again. We love to camp, we always have so much fun.



















































































8 comments:

The Davis Family said...

I love all the new pictures!! You guys are so cute!! How did you take the picture of both you and Jory if you two were the only ones...? :) Talk to you soon!

Callan and Jaci said...

Wow you are a bloggin fool. Nice job. I wish we could have came! It looks like you guys had a lot of fun. Next time we will. Lets plan it!!

Robinson's said...

Hey I was never invited thanks jerk I guess now that we have a baby we fell off the face of the earth is the laptop working now?

Josee said...

Hey Stac that looks so fun! I love camping! So your new pictures of Jory and the Beauty pagent is so funny! Cruises are so fun. We do need to do something Im in santaquin alot since mindee lives there I would love to come see you and your house. I will call you next time Im there.

A New Life Student said...

Can I just say you have found your perfect match! He loves to do everything you do and it seems like you have so much fun together. Love the kids too!

Adrie said...

Looks like you guys had a good time, I love camping! We still need to get together sometime!

Travis and Onna said...

I thought that Viper was not allowed on the bed in the new digs???
Dad.

Matt and Tiff said...

Stac,
Your abaies are adorable. How are the wedding plans? You guys are traveling fools, I am so jealous.