Monday, March 31, 2008

New Car!!

So I have been looking for a new car for a long long time now! I have been driving Jory's big ol truck, and that is a scary thought! I already wrecked it this summer at the car wash! Yea, I think it is a bit to large for me! So we have been looking for a SUV and I have been really picky. I wanted a smaller SUV rather than a car because I take my dogs with me everywhere! We finally committed to going and test driving a black FJ Cruiser up in Woods Cross. I really thought that I would hate it. But it was really nice! I could actually turn around in a circle with out doing a 90 point turn! Needless to say I fell in love and FINALLY bought it.


3 comments:

Callan and Jaci said...

YAY!!!

The Davis Family said...

Woo hoo Staci!! I wanna see it! THats awesome!! Fun fun!!

Travis and Onna said...

I didn't know it was blue I thought it was black! lol jk..... hey how do I put music on my blog?