Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Winter Weekend!

This past weekend we went up to Jackson Hole for the RMSHA Snowmobile Hillclimbs. It is so much fun! We have been going for the past 3 years. It is held at the Snow King Resort where my dad works! So every year he gets us rooms at the hotel and we watch the riders all weekend. This year it was really cold and it made it hard to sit there all day. So we brought our snowboards to go snowboarding at the resort. It was so much fun, I love to snowboard. Jory snowboarded all weekend, I didn't go on Friday. He was a true board rat all weekend. Jory's sister Morgan and her friend Abby where there with Neil. They boarded all weekend too! We boarded Saturday with Onna and Travis. It was Onna's first time and she did really good! The next day we decided to ski as a family, which we have not done in 13 years!!! I am so glad that we did! Mom and Dad rented skis and we all headed out for the afternoon. Mom was so nervous, she thought that she wouldn't remember how. She was a pro, no worries she did great! Her and dad are really good skiers so I knew they would have no problem! They even hit a black diamond run! It was fun, Onna's brother Darren and her sister Misti and her boyfriend came too! We had a great time, I am glad we got to spend it together. It is funny because we went to watch the Hillclimbs but it ended up being a ski weekend instead! We did go to the Big Air Show and watched all the free style snowmobilers, they are amazing! All in all it was another good weekend!

10 comments:

Travis and Onna said...

Oh man that was so much fun! We should go again and ill try to keep up this time. LOL

A New Life Student said...

Sounds like you had a blast! I LOVE the pictures of your Mom in her cute snow outfit. She looks so cute and I know she got all dolled up for the slopes. I can just hear her saying how nervous she was. She cracks me up. I miss your Momma and Dad.

Josee said...

Hey Stac,
That looks so fun. YOu guys are always doing fun things! I love your new car I think those are so cute. We really should go to lunch maybe we could have Ashley meet us somewhere. Lets plan it. You should watch oprah tomorrow she is doing a special on animals I think you would like it!!

Jen said...

Staci,
It's Jennifer (Sargent) Campbell. How the heck are you? It's been a few years. I saw your blog through Ashley (anderson) blog. I have seen quite a few blogs of old friends from Spanish Fork and it's fun to see how everyone is doing. Hope your doing well.
Jen

Robinson's said...

Blackett the fun is never over for you is it, just don't have a baby for awhile it will definetly send you for a loop! Well we do need to get together I will take Kamrey out now to eat, so we should do lunch. (Like we always say!) Well I can't believe how big Travis is that's so weird!
Love Ya Tons
Stacey

Jace and Ash said...

Hey stac,
I just wanted to drop you a line and say HEY. I wish that I knew that you were up there that weekend as well. It was my first time going and it was alot of fun but way cold. I need to update my blog I haven't in awhile. I hope all is well and we should chill sometime. Talk to you later!!

Sam and Lacey said...

Jackson Hole sounds so fun. We went up to Grand Targhee a couple of weeks ago and thought about going to jackson hole but we could never make it over the pass because it was snowing to bad. By the way I LOVE your new CAR! I am way jealous.

Auger Family said...

Hey I love your new car. My neighbor has one and they look like a ton of fun!! How are you? We need to get together soon. ..

Travis and Onna said...

Hey I updated our blog!

Wyomamma said...

Hey Staci,
Thank you! And don't be sorry about Trav.. We love him and enjoy having him around, he is so good for and to Onna, he helps balance her! And I know she loves all you guys too! Thanks for being so good to her!
The Taylor's