Sunday, April 13, 2008

Dirt Bike fun in

Cherry Creek!

This weekend was so nice! The weather was amazing! We did some work in our yard, I love working in my yard! I can't wait to plant flowers, I have never done it before so I hope they live! I washed my car and got it all squeaky clean. Then we decided to go out to Cherry Creek to see Jory's family. We took Viper so that she could get out and burn some energy. We drove my car out of course just after I washed it! Yep it was covered in dust! I love going out there, we have not been for a really long time! Jory's cousins Jessie and Justin are getting really good on their dirt bikes! So when we got there Jory and I hopped on a bike and watched them show us all their new tricks! I love riding dirt bikes, I am not very good at it but I still love it! Jory was telling me that he is going to buy me a smaller bike so that I can learn how to ride. Anyways we rode a bit, hung out, and then had to go:( I had to study for my quiz for school so we had to get home. Viper loved it out there, she was not ready to go. So we decided that we had so much fun today, that we are going to go camp out there next weekend! Yay!!!



















Jory and his dad Neil



















Viper having a BLAST!
















Jory lookin SEXY riding the dirt bike!

















Jessie jumpin his bike!



10 comments:

Jace and Ash said...

Hey Stac,
It's BBQ weather now, we will have to have one. That would be lots of fun and we will have to do some camping too. I don't know if you have my new number I had to change it (example later) anyway I hope you have a swell week. I love your Great Dane I want one so bad or a boxer but I need to get a house first. hee hee Take care and talk to you later

Josh and Brittany Redd said...

Staci- How are you doing? I love all your pictures. I am so jealous of you going camping all the time. There is like no where here to go camping. It is very sad! It makes you realize how awesome Utah and the mountains are. I am glad you are doing well. Keep in touch.

The Davis Family said...

Stac!! I have not seen you in so long! We need to all go do something soon. For sure we should go camping alot this summer. Can I bunk with you guys in the camper though? LOL jk. We will have to go camping. This next weekend I work Saturday morning so we wouldn't be able to make it this weekend with you guys. But that would be so much fun, thanks for inviting us. Let me know when your going again, I will make sure I don't have to work. (Oh and I wanna see your new ride!!! Thats so exciting!!)

Robinson's said...

You guys always have way to much fun! I hope school's going well:) Call me will go to lunch!

Robinson's said...

Oh and by the way I love your new back ground!!

Kandas said...

Hey Stac- I found you!! I love your background. So cute! I must admit, you two are two pees in a pod. It looks like you have tons of fun together. That is so good.
Isn't the weather so nice lately? I just hope it stays this way.
Are you coming to club? I am so excited that Ashley is getting things going. It will be so much fun to see everyone. Hope to see you there??

Unknown said...

Hey long time no see. How the heck are you doing? Hope all is well. Just a short update for now jer and i live in cedar city and are expecting a little one (sex unknow) in june 10 weeks left. We are doing so good we are looking to buy a home. this fall after the baby but we will just have to see. Hope all is well. So are you Married or getting Married? Im not sure have not talked to you in years. Hope all is well

Jace and Ash said...

Stac,
You could totally run it, it's only a 5k. We need to go camping, I told Jace and he wants to go for sure. We will have to go after my marathon cause up tell then every weekend I have something going on. Ashley emailed me about everyone getting together on the 1st of May but I will be in Cali for a week. So I'm going to miss it. Will you tell everyone "HI" for me and let me know when you guys get together again. Oh ya, hows school going for you? do you have finals? Got to love them, I have my final in Chemistry in May. I can't wait to be done. Anyway I'm just going off, have a great weekend and chat with you later.

Ash

Kristen said...

Hey! Your blog is so cute! I love it. Sounds like you are having a fun life. You guys are always doing fun things. I am jealous. I guess that is what having kids does to ya. Oh ya, I love your new car too.

The Davis Family said...

Hey!! It was good seeing you the other day. I hear your starting to make plans for your big day. :) Good good! I'm excited for you two!! :)