Friday, April 25, 2008

Im a

Scentsy Consultant!
Hey everyone I am selling Scentsy now! It is so wonderful, if you have never smelled Scentsy you need to! I have the spring catalog and can send you my website if you are interested. Just leave me your e-mail and I will send the link to you! I am doing a few partys next month so if you want to come and check it out, you are more than welcome! I will post the dates as soon as I know for sure. If you already have a Scentsy you can place your orders with me for your new scents! They have awesome new scents that just came out this spring!

5 comments:

Callan and Jaci said...

Yes I finally took pictures lol. I always forget. But last weekend was pretty fun!! We need to do it more often. It got a little crazy though lol. sorry if i was rude to anyone. I choose it needs to be at someone elses house next time LOL. Hey are me scentsy here yet??

Jonny, Mel, Aaron said...

Staci-it's so great to look at all of your pictures and see that you are doing well. I'm glad your viper made it through all of that. I don't think I've seen you since high school, so I don't even know, do you work for a Vet? I love how much you love your pets. You are as beautiful as ever! I hope I bump into you sometime soon!
-Melinda

Cristi & McKay Morley said...

I WANT TO COME TO YOUR SCENTSY PARTY I NEED NEW SCENTS, MCKAY SAYS ALL OF OURS SMELL LIKE CHRISTMAS.

Travis and Onna said...

OH MY HECK!! Im going to give you a lesson on how to update your blog!! LOL JK. Iv put some new things on our blog. You should go check them out!
~Onna~

Kristen said...

That sucks because I just bearly did a catalog party and I had a ton of sales. If I had known you were a consultant I would have went to you. When I run out of scents I will let you know.
You will have a lot of fun!!