Saturday, June 21, 2008

MoAb!!

The girls from work and I had a exciting trip down to Moab. Every other year Utah has a Veterinary Conference in Moab. I attended for my first time 2 years ago and had a blast! This year it was a ton of fun because Ashley was able to go with us. We drove down early and went hiking in Arches National Park. I have been to Moab quiet a few times but I have never had the chance to go to any of the National Parks there. It was such a blast! We did several different hikes through the park but of course we hiked to Delicate Arch. It was amazing, even when hiking in 100 degree weather! After spending most of our day hiking we went back to our room got ready and headed out to dinner. It was nice to spend the weekend with the girls and get outdoors. However the next day we had to sit through lecture after lecture about anesthesia...... it really was not that bad, we learned a bunch of new stuff! Plus they hold our conference at the most beautiful place clear up the canyon. They have a huge screening room with a million different props and posters from all of the films they have filmed in Moab (lots of John Wayne movies and old westerns.......my favorite!). The weekend was definitely great, I look forward to the next one!



Andrea, Ash and Me

Me and Ash

Delicate Arch

Me and Andrea

2 comments:

Jace and Ash said...

Hey woman,
It looks like you guys had s swell time. I know that we say that all the time that we are goingt to hang out. We will for sure when you get back let me know and we will plan something fun. I hope you have fun in Colorado I love it there. No one told me about CLUB thats why I wasn't there. You will have to let me know when it is next time. Take care have fun and chat with you later...

Jen said...

Stac you look as cute as ever. How do you know Andrea? I haven't seen her for years. Looks like you are having tons of fun. Chat at you later.

Jen