Friday, June 6, 2008

Boys Weekend!

The Gang

Jory

Jory and Luke
Luke


Jory


Casey


Jory and Casey



Brain, Luke and Casey

So while I was enjoying my family in Wyoming, Jory went with his buddies and went south to ride dirt bikes. He had a blast, he has not gone for a guys weekend in a long time. I talked to him every night and he had so many cool stories about what they had done that day. Jory, Casey, Luke, Weston and Luke's cousin went and stayed with a relative in Cainsville. They rode dirt bike all weekend long, and took some pretty cool pictures! I will post the rest of the pics on a slide show, they are really neat!

1 comment:

John, Summer, and Makenna Lynn Larsen said...

Girl I am sorry it took me so long to finally write back, It is so great to hear from you and to see Pics of your family they all look great, it is great that you are doing well, take care