Friday, May 30, 2008

Grad Party!!

Mom had a pretty fun party for Trav for graduation. There was so much good food, I was in heaven!!! Don't worry that I ate 1 hamburger, 2 hotdogs, 3 brownies and so much more!! Yah I am sure I gained 5 pounds! No but really the food was great, we had all of our good family friends over, and it was a blast! Onna's parents came with her brother, Hoot and Libby were there, Betsy and Larry of course and Brad and Jody. Brad and Jody are Onna's aunt and uncle, they are super great people and a blast to hang out with. Oh ya, I forgot about Trav's friends they were there too! Well after we ate some good food we played the Wii. Mom and dad just got one and so we all had to try it out! It was so funny to see all the parents try to play, it was histerical! Even Betsy and Larry played! We had a lot of fun, thanks to Mom for makin all the delicious food!

Hoot and Brad

Dad and J.P. (this is the most action they have seen in a long time)
Tonya and Mom


The younger croud!:)

3 comments:

The Davis Family said...

Your so freaking cute stac! Looks like you had a good time with your family!

Jen said...

Sounds like you guys had such a great time! Wonder how I would fare on a Wii.
Jen

Robinson's said...

Hey stac I can't believe little trav is so big that's weird! Haven't heard from you lately how are you!