Wednesday, May 14, 2008

GIMPY

So I have to write about something so funny! Trav is going to kill me!! So last weekend T.J. and Onna got out her dirt bike and decided to teach Trav how to ride! I can not believe that he has never rode a dirt bike before! Anyways they get him on the bike and he does really well, doesn't have a problem. Well of course Onna who races dirt bikes pops a wheelie and so Grant ( that's what I call him cause he hates it, it's his middle name ) thinks that he needs to try one. Yea I am sure everyone knows where this is going but he biffs it hard!! He has road rash all over and he hurt his ankle. Well he gets up and walks it off like a tough guy, limpin around a bit. Well he goes all week limpin around and showing off his battle wounds from crashing into the ditch thinkin hes a tough dude. Well mom said if he doesn't stop limping by the end of the week she is taking him in to get a x-ray! Well dad called me last night really late letting me know that they were at the emergency room getting a hard cast put on T.J's leg! I could not believe it! He walked around for a week with a fractured fibula! They said it broke straight in half. I guess he's pretty tough, dad said he was pretty mad that he had to have a cast. That does suck! It is the first broken bone that my parents have had to deal with from their children. I have never broken a major bone that needs a cast and Trav hasn't until now! I guess they have been pretty lucky, or should I say Me and T have been pretty lucky!!!

4 comments:

The Higginson's said...

Oh! I feel so bad for Travis. I just saw his graduation picture up on my parents fridge and was thinking of all of you, and then you found my blog. I was so excited! Congratulations on getting engaged! I am glad your mom got to come and help you pick out a dress. I miss having you guys as neighbors. Tell your family hi, and keep in touch!

Josee said...

That is so crazy about Travis that is to bad that happened right before summer. So I want to see your dress Im sure it is Beautiful! If you need help with anything let me know??? And I want to throw you a shower! So let me know when?? Im not sure yet when I am having club in June yet But I will let you know.

Wyomamma said...

LOL! I know I probably shouldn't laugh, but I just can't help it! We have been teasing him and telling him to "man up" and to quit being a "wimp"! lol I couldn't believe it when Onna call me last night giggling and told me! She brought the x-ray home to show us! I feel so bad for him! But we will just love him and find something else to tease him about! lol(perhaps how slow he is on crutches!!!!) I'm sure Onna will get the pictures on her real soon! Well hope all is well with you guys! Tonya

Travis and Onna said...

Oh my heck I wish you could have been there to see it! It was so funny! I can't belive its broke! I feel bad! and now hes onery!