Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Dress

SHOPPING!!

SO MY MA AND PA CAME DOWN FROM WYOMING SO THE GIRLS COULD GO WEDDING DRESS SHOPPING! MOM, ONNA AND JACI CAME ALONG TO GIVE ME A HAND. IT WAS A LOT OF FUN, ALTHOUGH I DID GET SICK OF IT AT THE END! I TRYED ON A TON OF DRESSES, BUT ALL ALONG I KNEW WHICH ONE, WAS THE ONE!!! I DID GET HUNG UP ON ANOTHER DRESS AND THEN I COULDN'T MAKE UP MY MIND. SO I ENDED UP COMPLETELY CHANGING THE FIT OF THE DRESS TO MAKE IT THE WAY I WANTED IT!! IT WAS A LONG DAY AND WE DID A TON OF CHANGES TO THE DRESS. BUT I AM SO EXCITED TO SEE IT! I GO BACK IN FOR MY SECOND FITTING IN THE END OF JUNE. I HOPE IT TURNS OUT JUST PERFECT! THANKS MOM FOR TAKING THE TIME TO COME DOWN AND HELP YOUR FAVORITE DAUGHTER!!! I LOVE YOU!


6 comments:

The Davis Family said...

Stacie! YOur so freaking cute! I saw pictures of your wedding dress on Jacis phone. It looks so pretty, but I heard there will be quite a bit of alterations so it wont look quite like it did in the pictures, but the combination will look lovely! :) Im so happy for you guys. Tony says he misses you guys also. haha we all need to go out soon (You, Jory, Jaci, and callan and Us)

Adrie said...

So fun! Well not really I remember that day and it sucked but it was still so fun. Anyways I better be invited and yes we do need to hang out. Can you do lunch? If so what days? I will set something up. You should give me your #.

Christy said...

Oh Staci! It's so good to hear from you! Congratulations on you dress and engagement! Looks like you are doing great. You have such a tender heart toward animals. My family is the same way. I love them but am deathly allergic:( You are such a sweetheart. I'm SOO glad you found me! I'm so excited to keep in touch. LOVE YA!

Anonymous said...

Staci- You have done such a good job on your blog. I think you got your talents from your Mom. HEE HEE. We had a fun day I am glad you picked the dress you did it was beautiful on you. The thing you did not get from me is your cute figure. ( bet your glad ). I don't really like that picture of me I look even fatter. Could you please pick the more slimming pictures of me. I Love You. MOM

A New Life Student said...

That is so exciting Stac! I can't wait to hear about your dress. I am sure you are going to look amazing in it! Mama Blackett looks so cute and every time I see a picture of her I miss her more and more! As for the book, is it a tear jerker? If so, I am not sure I could handle it right now.....I've been quite emotional since having a child! I am always up for a good read.
Jos is in charge of Club but I haven't heard when it is yet. I think they were saying the first week in June? Hope to see you there!

Travis and Onna said...

I love your page. its cute. so I put new pics up. I had so much fun that weekend. Thank you for letting me come with you.