Friday, May 30, 2008

Pull!

So on Sunday we wanted to get out and do something fun because the rain had finally let up! There is not much to do in Star Valley ever but especially not on Sundays. So Kyle called and wanted to go shooting. I was game, I love to shoot! So he came over and picked me up and we got everything together. We stopped by the Taylor's house to pick up Trav and Onna. They were working on finishing her room. We painted it over the weekend, it looks so stinkin cute! Anyways off we went down to Hoot's house. He has the most beautiful place ever! Its tucked in by the mountain and the Salt River, I love it there! He has a table and everything set up for shooting, he even has a gong up on the mountain that you can shoot! Well we shot some clays and had a good time but we were in a hurry to head up to hillbilly heaven with everyone so it was a nice short session.





















Me and Kyle




















Audrionna

1 comment:

Travis and Onna said...

Im going to kick your butt! How do you know my full name? LOL JK your so missing out on a big camp out here at my house. Ill get some pics of it up here soon! Its alot of fun!
Love you lots
Onna