Friday, May 9, 2008

RESCUED


So I just finished this book a few months ago and it is so good! If you are a animal lover you have to read this! You can buy it from the ASPCA online and part of the purchase goes to helping animals in need! Pretty cool hu! It talks a bunch about Hurricane Katrina and the organizations that donated their time to help rescue all the animals. It is so neat to hear all the heart warming stories. It will inspire you for sure! I will add the link to the ASPCA book page if you are interested!

https://secure2.convio.net/aspca/site/Ecommerce/96117728?JServSessionIdr007=3xzti4xcz1.app26b&VIEW_PRODUCT=true&product_id=5701&store_id=4681

1 comment:

Sam and Lacey said...

Stac-

I haven't checked your blog for awile but I am sad to hear about your dog. I hope she continues to fight. Also, Congrats on the Scentsy I love them. I need some new scents. Can I order from you?