Friday, May 16, 2008

Grandma Colleen

Jory's great grandma Colleen passed away last week. She was such a wonderful person, she LOVED to talk, and talk, and talk! She has been alone for the last 4 years and missed her hubby so much! She got sick a few months ago and has been in and out of the hospital ever since. Needless to say she was VERY ready to go and be with grandpa Nord. She has been telling us all for the last year that she won't be with us much longer because grandpa Nord is coming to get her. It was very sad to see her go but very happy at the same time. She just missed him so much and we all know in our hearts that she is much happier now. We love and miss you grandma Colleen and grandpa Nord!

2 comments:

Heather and Trent said...

Stacie, I came upon your blog tonight, and had to say HI!!! I haven't seen you sence my wedding 3 years ago! We need to get together and catch up. Call me or send me an email. MISS YOU! Heather Houghton Homer
801-787-7523
heather.homer@gmail.com

Kimberly Kidman said...

Wow I am glad you found me and congrats I LOVE the ring!!! Thanks for helping the bro he's a funny kid.