Tuesday, May 27, 2008

My little Graduate!!!

Travis graduated!!! I can not believe it!!! He is getting so old, which makes me feel way OLD. His graduation ceremony was really nice, he looked so cute in his cap and gown. I was so shocked to see how they did their graduation, they all fit on one stage!! His graduating class was larger then usual for up there but man it was so small compared to what we have here!! But I am very proud of him, he is growing up so fast! Now he will be off to college in the fall. He wants to be a diesel mechanic and open up his own diesel shop. He is going to Laramie, WY to attend WyoTech. It is one of the top diesel mechanic schools in the Western US. He has already received a few scholarships, so he is well on his way. Congratulations Trav I am so proud of you!!

Tyler and Travis




































































1 comment:

Callan and Jaci said...

HAHA Stac.. did he pay me to say things?? Yeah he does but dont tell him I told you! lol. Your the only sister I even see. And yes we DO need to hang out more!!!