Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Swimming!!

Casey, Mel, Jory, Me and Jaci

So over the weekend Jory and I kept busy working in our yard all day Saturday. We took a trip to Hansen' Greenhouse and bought flowers for our yard! Man I never knew how hard picking flowers out was! I didn't know which ones to get and what colors I liked, they were all so pretty! Well after an hour of walking around and telling Jory that every flower was pretty, we finally made our decisions! So off we went to plant. Well we did get one flower bed done and partially another, but we didn't buy enough so I am going to have to go back. But it looks good, I hope they live! Then on Sunday it was so HOT and we just wanted to get out. We decided to go up to Jory's dads house and swim. It felt so nice, I loved it! We swam all day, and don't worry that we didn't wear sunscreen so we are FRIED!!! It was a good weekend, to bad it is going to rain all this weekend!!:(

4 comments:

Adrie said...

Looks like a lot of fun! What's your # so I can plan to get together with ya?

The Davis Family said...

fUN!! I love Neils pool. I know we need to hang out soon! Lets all get together soon. How are wedding plans coming!?

Jace and Ash said...

IT's time we have to plan a weekend and go camping. That would be so much fun. I just wanted to drop you a line and say "HI" I hope things are going good. Have a great weekend.

A New Life Student said...

Looks so fun! I am so ready for summer! Well, I just had three pots to buy flowers for and I couldn't decide. I can't imagine picking them out for a whole yard! Mine are looking a little sad....I don't know what I am doing wrong!