Monday, July 7, 2008

LaKe PoWeLl

So we are back from the lake! I didn't want to come home we had so much fun! I love Powell, I wish I could live there! We drove down way late Wednesday night and arrived at 3:30 in the morning. We were pretty tired but ready to get up and play. We took the small boat out the next day and followed Neil in his big boat to a place where we could float and swim.

Viper came with us in the boat, it was her first time ever I am sure, I'm not so sure she loved it? We found a good spot to swim and ski so we chilled there most of the day. It was funny Neil was cruzin around with Viper in the boat and he is not a big fan of animals so we had to get lots of pics.


We stayed at a newer marina called Antelope Point, it is way nice! The have a restaurant and bar right on the water, we had a lot of fun hangin out there at night (not to mention the food was pretty good!). Friday I woke up super early ready to get out and ski in some calm water, Jaci and Jory got up with me and we took the little boat out to ski and wake board. We had a blast! I have not water skied in years so it was fun to get out again! Jory has never skied before so it was fun to see him on ski's. He looked so funny, he was almost doing the straddles. When he was wake boarding we got him to pull his swim trunks up high so we could see his white legs:) He was doing some funny stuff behind the boat, he kept us laughin.

That day A.J. and Brian were there with their boat so we all went out for a ride and played all day! When we got back to the marina there was a live band that played so we ate and danced all night long! The band was really good they played Friday and Saturday night. We all slept in the motor home and Neil and Jo stayed on the boat. There are lots of pics so I made another slide show.

5 comments:

Callan and Jaci said...

HAHA Stac some of those pics are hilarious!! Can I get some from you to put on my blog? im a bad blogger. I never take pictures...

The Davis Family said...

Staci!! Those pictures are hilarious. I love the ones of Jory in the water. Ha Anyways, Lets me you and Jaci get together soon and go to lunch. :) We need to do something!

A New Life Student said...

Hey! I am so glad you had fun. I sure am jealous...I LOVE Lake Powell! So, how about me coming into your work the only day you aren't there! Kelso, Julia and I were so sad:( I guess we will have to get together some other time. When could you do lunch?

Jace and Ash said...

Hey woman,
Looks like you had a smashing good time in Powell, I love it there. It looks like we are not going to Yuba this weekend cause Jace is oncall Sorry pal! I might drive down on Saturday I will let you know for sure. Its going to be a hot one this weekend. We need to get together sometime and do lunch I would love to chat. Take care

Anto Gillies said...

hey come see my blog! I miss you girl! I am glad I found ya!!! http://gilliesfamily6.blogspot.com/