Thursday, July 17, 2008

My first bridal shower!

So I had my first bridal shower! It was so much fun! Mindi, Jaci and Joelle through it for me over the weekend. It was so nice for everyone to come, I really apprecitate it. I don't have any pics but my mom took some so I will get them from her and post em. We played some pretty funny games, there was one that I had to answer questions about Jory and I, for every wrong answer I had to but a piece of bubble gum in my mouth. Don't worry my mouth was so full I could not even answer the questions!!! We had a very yummy lunch and enjoyed the sun. All in all it was really great! Thanks Mindi, Jaci and Joelle it was SUPER!

10 comments:

Callan and Jaci said...

You dont look ridiculous!! But if you dont want to I wont let you lol. And I got the pics from my mom. Those were the only pics that were good haha.

Ashley Garbe Smith said...

Bridal showers are so much fun - plus it means you're THAT much closer to it finally being official! So exciting! I totally forgot about the hot pots experience until I read your comment on my blog! That is SO funny that you remember that! I'm glad I'm having a boy so he won't turn out to be a sneaky little girl like we were ;-)

Ashley Wilson said...

Staci!!! I'm so excited I found your blog. Things look like they are going great, I'm so glad! My Mom said that she sees you every now and then when she takes our dog Brutus in to get his nails clipped. Congrats on the engagement girl!

Adrie said...

Sounds like fun, When are you getting married again?

The Davis Family said...

Hey Hey! I wanna come to a bridal shower for you! :) Anyways, I know let me you and jaci get together and go to lunch sometime. How have you been? I miss all you guys, I have not seen you in forever it seems like. How are the wedding plans coming?!

Ashley Wilson said...

oh and staci, I noticed you are a scentsy consultant and I want to throw a party!!! I know your probably super busy planning a wedding and all so let me know when would be a good time. My email is ash88wil@yahoo.com Thanks!

Wendi said...

So fun! I can't believe it is almost wedding time!

Danielle James said...

Staci, I found your blog on Kallie's! I'm so excited for you and Jory. Congrats! September is just around the corner.

*Sarah Johnson* said...

Hi Stacy Congrats on getting married!!!!!!

Callan and Jaci said...

HAHA sweet background, check out my page lol ;) Great minds think alike.