Wednesday, September 24, 2008

The PERFECT Day!

The wedding was AWESOME! Everything turned out AMAZING! So I will get all our pics from our wedding posted as soon as I get them all but for now I will catch up on all my photos from before our wedding!

So on Labor Day Weekend Jory and I were so sick of traveling and being busy so we decided to do nothing at ALL! It was nice to relax and hang out....even though all the things I needed to get finished for the wedding were running through my head. My brother and his girlfriend Onna came down for the weekend and we had a ton of fun. I need to get all the pics from Onna to put on the blog. Anyways Jory and I got up on Monday morning and decided to go for a drive. We ended up going up Payson Canyon and did 1/2 of the Nebo Loop. It was the perfect day! The weather was nice, we dressed in our comfy clothes and took in all the beautiful scenery. I loved every min. of it! We should do it more often. We ended up coming home through Santaquin Canyon instead of going all the way to Nephi. It reminded me of when Jory and I first started dating. We used to get in his truck and just drive. We would end all over the place, Park City, Oakley, Nephi, etc. We had a lot of fun, so I decided we need to make it happen more!

8 comments:

Jessie and Justin said...

I am so glad that everything turned out great and I love the days we don't do anything sometimes it is just nice to sit and do nothing.

The Davis Family said...

Stac! Yours back! Im glad your wedding went great im super excited to see your pictures. Your photographer is awesome!

Jace and Ash said...

Hey married woman, I'm so glad to hear that your Wedding day turned out Perfect. I can't wait to see the pictures. I have a gift for you, I need to come and see you. Jace and I have this weekend off we should get together and BBQ or something. I'm so happy for you.
Chat with you later

Callan and Jaci said...

Well hello Mrs. CRAIG!!! How was the honeymoon? And your right the wedding was PERFECT! Now that the crazines is over we should do nothing together.

Anonymous said...

I love weekends like that. Can't wait to see pictures of your Wedding day!

Lynzi Hanson said...

Thanks! That means a lot to me! I was really sad I didnt go to the wedding. Not only to see Bridger with Viper, but to see you and Jory finally get married. Congrats to you guys and I still love ya both!

Kimberly Kidman said...

Congrats on the wedding. I bet it was amazing! I was hunting elk so I couldn't make it. I'm excited to see your pictures. Your engagements looked like they were out of a magazine!

Jace and Ash said...

PICUTRES WE WANT PICTURES!!!! Jk I check your blog to see if you have put your wedding on yet. I hope things are going great. We really need to get together. Chat with you later.