Thursday, October 2, 2008

WEDDING PICTURES!

Our wedding was FABULOUS if I do say so myself:) Everything just fell in to place and went super smooth! It was a very emotional weekend.........anyone who knows me knows that I am the biggest cry baby, I cry about everything! You will be able to tell in most of my pictures, my eyes are swollen and red. For those of you who don't know my daddy married Jory and I. He got ordained online and did a wonderful job. It made our day even that more special, he said so many fun things about us that made us laugh and cry . Jory and I said our own vows to each other.......yes it made us both super nervous!:) I was sweating and ready to pass out right before the ceremony started, plus bawling my eyes out! We were married in my parents front yard and had dinner and dancing at the silo close by. I loved every second of the entire day! I have so many pictures that I will have to make a few posts but here are some for now! I just want to thank my parents for all thier hard work in preparing for the big event. They did so much with the yard and all the planning so thanks so much, I could have not done it with out you! I love you! And of course Jory's parents, thank you for everything! Mindi and Donovan did our video and it turned out so beautiful and Neil and Jo pulled up chairs and all of our stuff. So thank you Neil, Jo, Mindi and Donovan for everything we love you! And a big thanks to everyone who came and made the long drive to share our special day with us! I wish that we could have invited everyone!


21 comments:

The Byron Family said...

staci! so cute!!! love the pictures! congrats! welcome to married life!

Nicole said...

Congratulations! Your pictures are amazing and you look so beautiful! I hope life is treating you good and I wish you the best with your new hubby! He looks like a great guy! Your photographer is amazing and it looked and sounds like it was an amazing wedding and day! Congrats!

Nicole said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Callan and Jaci said...

YAY! They're back. That was pretty quick. I LOVE the ones of the guys out in the field. They all look awesome.

Ashley Wilson said...

Staci your wedding day looked absolutely beautiful! I'm so excited for you guys, you both look so happy together. I love the pics, your photographer is sooooo good! Anyways, congrats girl! You make a beautiful bride :)

A New Life Student said...

Yeah! Congratulations! It looks like it was a BEAUTIFUL wedding. I am so happy Papa Blackett got to marry you. How special is that? Mama looked so beautiful and of course you looked georgous! I am so happy for you and Jory. Now pop out a baby!!

The Davis Family said...

CUTE Stac!! I love them!! I want to see more! :) You two look so happy and go perfect together. Love you guys! Hopefully we see you guys soon, we miss you guys!

Anto Gillies said...

they are all so pretty! I also want to see more!! I think one of my favy's was the one of your daddy given you a kiss.. precious!!! congrats girly!!

John, Summer, and Makenna Lynn Larsen said...

I love the photo, your family looks so great, good lock with everything.

Chantell and Brock said...

So freaken cute Stac! My favorite pic is the one with your white & pink socks with you in your cowboy boots. I am glad things went so perfect for you. Check out my blog & see Our Good News!!

Denise H. said...

Congratulations! It looks like you had a Beautiful Day!

Alisha said...

What a beautiful wedding! You look extremely happy, which you should be:) That is so neat that your dad married you. It's fun seeing pictures of your family since I haven't seen you all for so long. CONGRATULATIONS!!!

*Sarah Johnson* said...

That is SO special that your dad got to marry you wish I could have been there it looks like you guys had a blast! You make such a beautiful bride tears and all CONGRATS!! I wish you guys the best!!!

Wendi said...

What an amazing wedding. It looks like it was truly picture perfect. You looked absolutely stunning! Congratulations.

Mindi & Donovan said...

It was so fun to relive the day a bit by looking at your pics!! they are beautiful! judt like the two of you!! Love you! hugs and kisses!

Brittany and Johnse said...

Hey Staci and Jory...this is brittany and johnse (bob and jody's friends....) i found your blog through a friends, friends blog...anyway your wedding pictures are so beautiful! you guys look great and it looks like you had a ton of fun. I know Bob and Jody did they told us how beautiful and fun it was! so congrats!! :)

Callan and Jaci said...

So Im having some trouble decidng what we are going to be. I thought possibly hoop clowns lol, well callan thought of it. ANOTHER year where we cant know your costumes? You guys are so funny. BIG, as in baby big???? HaHA JK! K we want to for sure come! And thanks for bringing me the scentsy stuff.:)

Kristen said...

Staci- you are the most beautiful bride ever! Looks like your wedding day was perfect! I love ALL your pictures. Congrats!!!

Robinson's said...

vct j gv vvcccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccbbbbbbbc
Kamrey says we wish we could have been there auntie staci!!!! we missed out! Your mom and dad look so good! Im glad that everything was perfect for you it truly fits you to a T!!!
Love ya stacey and kamrey

Travis and Onna said...

Wow they look really good!... things are going good. We should go hiking something. It would be fun! Hows things going for you guys?
~Onna~

Unknown said...

Hey staci your pictures are so cute i love them i wish i was there!!!