Thursday, October 9, 2008

Last Halloween

So Jory and I are getting ready for the BIG day! We love Halloween and always have fun making costumes each year. Last year we were trailer park KEN and BARBIE. We found that Jory is really talented with puff paint:) I bought this awful beer tee shirt at Walmart in a 2XL and made it into a dress. Jory as you can see made good with a pair of his wranglers! I have to say he does have nice legs! he he! This was a pic from Jaci and Callans Halloween party, I am excited to post pics of our new costumes for this year!!

6 comments:

The Crew said...

How fun!! I love Halloween too :) By the way your wedding pic are AWESOME! Looks like it was a beautiful day. Your announcements were so pretty, you guys make a way cute couple. Congrats to you both :)

Callan and Jaci said...

Oh la la!!! lol . That was fun last year. Cant wait for your costumes this year. You guys are keeping me in suspense HAHA

Jessie and Justin said...

I love the costumes! That was a great idea I need to think of some thing cause Justin is going to dress up this year! I love Halloween! We need to get together soon!

Anonymous said...

I love it! I can't wait to see what you come up with this year.

Jace and Ash said...

YOU GUYS LOOK HOT!!!! I love Halloween. Hope life is good.

Adrie said...

Halloween is the Best, you guys are so cute! Anyways I wanted to tell you I love your wedding pictures you are so dang beautiful. Itlooked like it was perfect and I am so happy for you. Let's do lunch again!