Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Tagged!!!

I was tagged by Adrie and Maclee so here it goes!

Eight favorite TV shows:

1. Sons of Anarchy
2. ER
3. The Office
4. The Hills
5. Days of our Lives ( i know it's pathetic but I can't help myself I tivo it!)
6. Real World/Road Rules Challenge
7. Army Wives
8. CSI (Vegas)

Eight favorite Restaurants:

1. Ruby River!!!
2. LaCasita
3. Ottavios (sp??)
4. Happy Sumo
5. Hickory Kist
6. Model A Cafe
7. Little Acorn
8. Hunan City

Eight things I did yesterday:

1. Worked
2. Organized my shoes
3. Painted my laundry room
4. Posted pics on my blog
5. Cooked dinner
6. Laundry
7. Shaved my legs
8. Played with my dogs

Eight things I love about fall:

1. HUNTING, HUNTING, HUNTING!
2. Cold weather ( I am probably the only girl in America who could live in the snow all year long)
3. Sweaters
4. Halloween
5. The leaves changing colors
6. Holidays are almost here
7. The yummy smells
8. Snow is just around the corner

Eight things I look forward to:

1. Being with my family
2. Vacations
3. Paychecks
4. The rifle hunt
5. Weekends
6. Graduating
7. Starting a family
8. The Holidays

Eight things on my wish list:

1. To go to Austrailia
2. For my dogs to be trained and calm!
3. To go on more family vacations
4. Travel the world
5. For my family to be happy and healthy
6. To live near my parents one day
7. Live happily ever after
8. Start a animal rescue

Eight people I tag:

1. Ashlyn
2. Melanie
3. Libby
4. JaAnn
5. Ashley Monteer
6. Andrea
7. Brittany Davis
8. Brittney Blackett

3 comments:

Josee said...

Hey Stac Congratulations!! YOur wedding looked so beautiful and you looked so pretty! Thats so cool your dad got to marry you. We really do need to get together for lunch sometime soon lets plan it.

Jace and Ash said...

Hey woman, thanks for taggin me. I have never been tagged and it was alot of fun. Hope all is well!!

A New Life Student said...

Mama Blackett,
Thank you so much for your comment. I would LOVE to see you when you are here! That would just be so much fun. We could go to lunch or something! Oh and I guess Staci could come too ha ha! Tell Papa hi and tell Travis to quit getting so old!

Stac,
I loved the honeymoon pics. Looks like you had a lot of fun. We need to hang out but I know you are busy so if you get any free time call me!