Monday, October 13, 2008

HoNeYmOoNeRs!!

Jory and I went to Puerto Vallarta, MX for our honeymoon. It was so beautiful, we loved it! This was a view of the mountain out of our hall window at the hotel. It was funny Jory and I flew out so early in the morning so when we arrived to the hotel we went to our room and fell asleep. We arrived at 2:00 in the afternoon.........don't worry that we slept until the next day!
This is the view out of our room. We stayed at the Dreams hotel.

When its just the two of you, you get lots of pics like this:)
And this

The beach was surrounded by awesome cliffs on both sides.
This is what we did with most of our time......lounge on the beach and drink lots of cervesa's!
This was on the beach in downtown Puerto Vallarta.

Jory and I were hangin in the hammock and decided to play with the camera. Jory took this neat pic of us.
Oh man those are some SEXY helmets:) This was on our ATV tour. It was so stinkin fun!
Freaky hu! Jory told me to come check this out while we were stopped at the waterfall on our tour. I was so freaked out after this. Creepy crawly all day long!
While on our tour we went to a tequila tasting stop where we learned how tequila was made and tasted some of the different flavors. There were some really good ones so Jory and I bought the Pina Colada flavor.
Beautiful views


Jory with his sweet bandanna!
During our tour we cross this river many times. We were soaked from head to toe and muddy! It made it so much more fun to get muddy.
At our hotel they have a turtle conservation program were they release baby turtles that are born that day into the ocean. They kinda look freaky when they are little. They are pure black in color.
While taking pictures you have to turn the flash off on your camera because the flash will blind the babies. I had to rub my hands in the sand so I had no other scent but the sand on them. They say the turtles will sense the smell and come back to the beach to lay eggs.
Jory and I did some sea kayaking at the hotel.
As you see by my face the waves fly you back in to the shore. I was just praying that we didn't turn side ways because we had been watching people all day come in and biff it on shore!


This was at the front of the hotel on our way to dinner.
Jory and I had a very nice and romantic dinner and then walked the beach after.......it was the perfect night!
Just goofin with the camera again!
The airplane ride home. We were sad to leave but ready. I missed my kids! We had a pretty scary ride home on our first plane. My suggestion is to never fly with mexican airlines and don't go to the Mexico airport. We came very close to crashing on our landing and then almost missed our flight in Mexico City! We had a blast and took so many other pics that I just don't have time to post.

8 comments:

Cody and Nikell said...

Congrats Stac! You guys are such a cute couple. Your vacation looks so fun.

Sorry I didn't get you my address and that I never saw you while I was visiting! Your shower was the day after I left:(

All of your wedding and engagement pictures are gorgeous!

Callan and Jaci said...

Looks like TONS of fun!! I hope we go somewhere this winter..P.S. you look dang cute in all your pics.

J and Stac said...

Looks like you had a great time. Loved the picture of the Craigs in the sand. CUTE!!! Love and Miss you.

Mom

Jace and Ash said...

FUN, FUN, FUN!!! It looks like you guys had a blast. You guys are a way cute couple..

Denise H. said...

It looks like you had a Blast, I love Mexico! Great pics!

Jessie and Justin said...

So fun! We need to get together!!!!

Adrie said...

That looks like so much fun!!! I want to go!

Jeff. Nikki. Keizya. Reila. said...

Stace, I love seeing how happy you are! You two are so cute and seem like you were meant for each other. Congratulations, your wedding day looked beautiful and right out of a cowgirl wedding magazine! You're cute!