Monday, December 15, 2008

Happy Sumo and Temple Square

So my little Bro and his girly Onna are living in Logan right now, so I decided that we should start having a date night once a month and meet in the middle since they NEVER come to see us! Anyways Trav and Onna drove down and met us in Salt Lake to do dinner and see the Temple lights! It was a lot of fun and of course I will take any chance to see them, I love to be with them both! Neither of them have driving much in a busy place like SL so Onna was freaking out trying to get there and Trav was not a very good director so it was interesting and funny trying to explain it all to them. Jory and I had to wait FOREVER for them to finally arrive at Happy Sumo. It was okay thought cause we ordered lots of yummy appetizers! We had a great night and I can't wait for our next date night!Trav and Onna at Happy Sumo!

Jory and I

Temple Square was fun, it was really COLD! I wanted to go on a carriage ride but no one else was with me so we just walked around and checked it all out!

Grant, Onna and I
The lights were so awesome to bad it was hard to enjoy them cause we were freezing to death!

Me and J

1 comment:

Mama and Papa Blackett said...

CUTE pictures. I am so glad you met up in SLC. I makes my heart so happy to see you all together. I miss you all alot. I love you!!! MOM ......... P.S. I have the most beautiful kids.