Saturday, November 29, 2008

Our Weekend for Thanksgiving!

Jory and I spent Thanksgiving in Fillmore with his family this year. Here are some pics from our weekend. It was a blast! Sorry they are so late!Bobby, Johnse, Brittany, Marci, Jory and Jodi. On our 4 wheeler trip up the canyon. It was cold but fun, I had never been up there before so I loved it!

Jody and Bob

Jory and I ready to go!
This was my favorite night! After Thanksgiving dinner we went out to the hot pots in Fillmore. They were so neat! We all just chilled, relaxed and stayed warm!

When we got there someone had already been there before us and built a nice fire. I am not sure who owns the property but they dive down and keep the hot pots cleaned out so they are nice and clean when you get in. Also they didn't smell!

Jaci, Me, Britt and Mindi after our yummy Thanksgiving dinner!

Neil, Callan and Jory

Okay this was so funny, Jory was jumpin on the PoGo stick ( might I add that it was a antique PoGo stick ) and he was showin off doing tricks.......well he biffed it and went flying in to the hot tub. He even broke the wood at the base of the hot tub! It was so funny, as you can see Jaci and I are busting up! Check out Jaci's blog to see Jory on the PoGo stick it's pretty funny!

Jory and his Mom!

This was me hangin out in the trailer where we slept, there were so many of us that we would not all fit in the house! We even ate Thanksgiving dinner outside under the tents cause we would not fit inside!

3 comments:

Brittany and Johnse said...

we had SO much fun with you all in Filmore! I am so glad you posted these pics! and the pogo things still cracks me up! we should all do something again soon!

Brent & Andrea said...

That is so funny about Jory & the pogo stick! Good job on updating your blog :-)

The Roberts' Family said...

Staci, you are so beautiful just like your mother.