Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Catchin' Up!

So we are having problems with our Internet for the last few months. It works but has been to slow to up-load pics. We run our Internet through T-Mobile because we do not have a land line. Well anyways Jory called and they said they are switching their provider which has caused a lot of problems. However they said it should be resolved soon! Hopefully so I can keep up with all of our pictures! For now I will up-date a few pics at a time.


The deer hunt! Ha I know this is a bit late but like I said I have tons to catch up on. Jory and I both had Central tags this year so we were pretty excited. Last year I did not draw out, which made me pretty bummed. I still went out and helped J though. This year we decided to go up Santaquin Canyon opening morning. We started hiking in the dark with our mag lights. Lets just say that Jory took me straight up a cliff and then I had to come back down it later. It sucked so bad! It would have been well worth it if we were the only ones in that area but unfortunately we were NOT! We ended up in a really good canyon to spot but there were 3 other guys coming from different directions into the canyon. So we headed back down the cliff. Of course me being as graceful as I am I fell big time and about broke Jory's gun that I was packing. I had so pretty sweet bruises though. Later that night we went back up Santaquin Canyon but to a different spot where we saw zero deer. The next few days we went out west on the desert. We saw a ton of does but no bucks. I was so frustrated, we would hike our butts of and see nothing! Anyways Jory went out with all the guys one day while I was working and they saw a couple of nice bucks, Neil and Bob both filled their tags. Jory and I kept at it until the last day.......we just had no luck! That's okay cause we still had so much fun! We love to be outdoors and it is always fun to spend time with someone you love doing something you love. Hopefully next year will bring us more luck!

4 comments:

Adrie said...

You have got to be the prettiest person I know, you even look beautiful deer hunting!

Wilson Family said...

Hey Staci,
Depending on if you want to start a card from scratch or if you pick one of the layouts I already have made up is how long they take. Once I have a picture or what ever you want on the card it takes 4 days from scratch or 2 days if you pick one of my layouts. My Pricing is on the side tool bar of the blog. Thanks for the comment! Let me know if you are interested... My email is also on the side tool bar (that is the easiest contact unless if you want to call me, I can email you my phone #)

P.S.
I am totally team Jacob too since seeing the movie! The actor for Edward is kind of goofy looking!

Mama and Papa Blackett said...

Excuse me Staci Lynn ...Who's picture is on my blog the most little Missy. Love you....MOM

A New Life Student said...

Stac,
I am so sad I missed your party. We had to move out of our house that day and it was complete chaos! I'm sorry I missed it! Are you going to club on the 18th? I have to bring Kelso in for some shots too. I HAVE to see you before I move!