Sunday, November 23, 2008

Twilighters

So on Friday night all the girls went to twilight together! It was so much fun! We had pre-ordered our tickets on Fandango.com so that we didn't have to worry about tickets selling out. Our movie was the 10:00 movie and we arrived to sit in line at 6:30. Yes we felt like the biggest DORKS but it was fun and well worth it. During our 3 1/2 hour wait we played games and cards together.......and ate delicious hot dog on a stick! It was a blast even if we did look completely ridiculous. The movie was so GOOD, I have to see it again. Jace and I sat next to each other and we kept preparing each other for the end, we were so sad. We decided that the movie should have been 3 or 4 hours long. After it ended we went to Dennys and had some dinner. All in all it was a excellent night, I can't wait to see it again!

Jaci, Alisha, Me, Melanie, Nicole, Ashley, and Libby

The LONG line! When they started letting us in Jaci and I were running like lunatics trying to get in and get a good seat. It was pretty hysterical, I felt like I was 10.
Edward VS JacobGO TEAM JACOB!!!!

5 comments:

Ashley Wilson said...

That is hilarious, and it totally reminds me of something I would do!! I am dieing to see the movie, all my friends have seen it and I keep warning them not to say anything to me about it until I get my butt over there to see it too! I talked Jame into to going with me (don't ask me how) so hopefully we get over there this weekend! I can't wait!!!!

Denise H. said...

I just started reading Twilight so I can't go see it until I am finished.

I am glad that it is good though! That would be a bummer if the movie sucked after all of the hype.

Kandas said...

Your blog is darling! I love all of your picutres!

Wasn't Twilight so good! I thought it was really good and makes me already excited to see the next movie!

I am sad I can't come to your scentsy party on the first.. I have to work that night!!

Kristen said...

Staci-
I am so glad you liked it! I loved it too! Sounds like you guys had lots of fun.

BTW..... Team Edward all the way!:) Although Jacob is a cutie. He looks a million times better with short hair though!

Adrie said...

Jacob??? Edward!!!