Thursday, November 20, 2008

Scentsy Party

So I am having a SCENTSY party and hope that you all can come. There are some really good new Fall/Winter scents that lots of people have not smelled yet so I thought it would be a good opportunity for everyone to check it out before CHRISTMAS. All orders will be here before Christmas so if you are thinking of gifts this makes a perfect one! There will be lots of scents to check out and of course some yummy treats so I hope that everyone can stop by and say hello!
Date: December 1st
Time: Open house from 7:00p-9:00p.
Where: Staci's house (if you need directions or my address email me)

2 comments:

The Davis Family said...

Hey! I got my scents and am so excited to burn them! Thanks so much.

Jace and Ash said...

Yahoo!!!! New scentsy I'm there for sure.