Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Dead Horse

Point!
Jory and I went to Moab for a little weekend getaway. It was so much fun, we just relaxed and did whatever we wanted. I have a favorite Mexican restaurant that I love love love in Moab....La Hacienda, oh so delicious you gotta try it! We hiked Dead Horse Point and took a gorgeous drive. Saturday night we bought a bottle of wine that was made in Moab and went back to the trailer, well we then realized that we didn't have a cork screw or cups!! Haha I know we are retarded!! So we headed to the local grocery store and bought plastic wine glasses and a cork screw. It was so funny, but it will be a memory we will never forget! The weather was beautiful, we had such a great time, we got to spend some time outdoors and made lots of great memories!! And of course I take a million pictures when we go anywhere so here are a few of them LOL...I know I have a problem!


Hangin in the trailer just relaxing
The start of our hike
Me and the big girl!
It was so beautiful there! The weather was perfect for hiking!
I was a bit nervous for the families who had small children with them cause there were no fences off these huge cliffs!!!

Look at my SEXY hubby! Love him!!!
This is my favorite pic! We can never get Viper to look at the camera and have her ears stand up!
We had such a blast together! We didn't want to come home!

4 comments:

Jace and Ash said...

Sorry we missed out, I really want to go but Jace was on call. Let plan a weekend to go camping. Yahoo

Brittany and Johnse said...

The views and the sunset are just Beautiful!!! Looks like you guys had a blast...Johnse and I bought a bottle of wine in Mexico once and brought it back to our room to drink not even thinking of a cork screw either! It was funny to us too! Sometimes the small things make great memories! We miss you guys and hope we will get to see you all this summer!

SherRon said...

What a fun trip for you. Love all the pic's. You look so happy! Tell your Mom I want to be invited to her blog. Check out ours I finally updated. To be young again with no kids and go when ever you want. It will come soon though (in 4 years) can you believe that and then I'll be like your Mom and Dad with an empty nest.

Ashley Wilson said...

You guys are so stinking cute together I can't stand it!!