Monday, April 13, 2009

Yep I'm Still Alive......Easter Weekend!

So I know that I suck at keeping this thing updated but I will try to be better. Well we went to the dunes Easter weekend, it was great fun! We are so busy these days I swear we never sit for 2 seconds! We headed out with Jory's dad, my brother and a bunch of friends to chill for a few days. It was nice to relax and have nothing to do for a few days. I hope everyone had a great Easter we missed all the rest of our families that we could not be with!

Me, Trav and Erica
Me and my cute hubby!

Erica and Jesse

Easter morning! We camped right at the base of Sand Mountain it was a blast!

Dre trying to impress the ladies.....;)

My sexy husband!

Erica and Jesse

Trav, J, Clay, Jesse and Erica


Saturday it rained and was a bit chilly but we still had fun!

J and Trav trying to stay warm


Me and my cute little bro!

Trav, me, Erica, Jory, Andy and Wayne

So cute aren't they LOL!
Riding up Sand Mountain, don't worry I think I broke my back on the whoops at the bottom!! They were BIG!!!
At the top of Sand Mountain at night
Ty keepin it interesting....haha he was pretty entertaining!

Jason, Jory and Clay at camp
We all look a little tired.....haha we didn't sleep much!
Jesse, Erica, Jory (not my Jory:), me and Trav


Travis was pretty stoked to ride in this bad boy! Jory, Ty and Trav all got a special ride....it scared the crap out of me just to watch them!!

3 comments:

Adrie said...

You guys are always having so much fun, I am so jealous! Maybe you should invite me next time! haha

Jace and Ash said...

Looks like you guys had a swell time. I wish that we could have been there, next time. Jace wants to go shooting, lets plan a Sunday

Brittany and Johnse said...

That looks like a blast! I have never been there before! Happy (late) Easter!