Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Oregon part 2.......

So I have so many freakin pictures so sorry for the overload but I really have a problem. I take sooooo many and then I can't choose which ones to post! I'm leaving out so many good ones but hey what do ya do? These didn't upload in order so sorry about the randomness. This pic is of Jory when we first arrived in Newport. This was the first and only night we stayed in a hotel. We came to this spot to see a lighthouse but it was already closed for the day:(
Newport

Newport again
When it's just the two of ya you get a lot of pictures like this......
Boiler Bay
I'm not sure why but I was so surprised that Oregon had dunes....not sure if I just thought it was a Utah/Idaho thing but we discovered this dune in the middle of nowhere! I think that it's so crazy that you are driving along the ocean and in this thick forest area and BOOM there are dunes lol! I totally want to go ride right next to the ocean one day!
If you have pets and like to travel with them then go to OR. It is one of the biggest pet friendly states ever. Rickster got this cute hoodie and one of the doggy boutiques we stopped at. Love the tongue, it's always hangin out haha!


We did a little wine tasting while driving through Nehalem Bay. Oh boy they were all so delightful but we bought the Huckleberry Wine. We are going to try and save it for our next anniversary but I'm not sure if I can withhold until then!!
This was the first cool beach we stopped at called Hug Point. It was beautiful and quiet! Most of the beaches and towns you stop in are busy and crowded. I think this was still early enough that most people weren't up and movin yet. Sleeping in a car isn't the comfiest so you wake up at the butt crack of dawn!
My two favorite men! So cute!
Hug Point

J Boy @ Hug Point. The beach had cool caves and waterfalls
Love
This is on the beach in Seaside bright and early. Seaside was a darling little town, one that I would want to go back and stay in. We tried to go to the Aquarium on the beach but it wasn't open that early so we walked the beach and found treasures.

J and his Sand Dollars he found!
I love this pic! He's so freaking HOT! Nice bum babe!
This is in Seaside. We walked the shops on main and got to see all the neat old cars that rolled into town for the car show.
On the pier in Astoria. There were so many cute little boats like this one chuggin along the river. Astoria had gorgeous gorgeous views in every direction. Definitely a beautiful place to visit.
Me and Ricky chillin
Astoria
Astoria at the lighthouse.
Gettin some love on top of the lighthouse! Ha love it!!!
I still have MORE pictures to come haha!! Sorry if your sick of Oregon but I loved every second of it so I have to post the rest of the pics!

1 comment:

Chelsie and Trace said...

That looks like so much fun!! You guys are so cute!