Here is the latest happening......
1. Jory and I just got back from Cabo....it was fun but I would have rather had Thanksgiving with my family. We have been out of town for Thanksgiving for the last 2 years.
2. Had my final surgery on my foot! Hardware is removed, snowboarding here I come!
3. Jory and I indulged and bought ourselves season passes to Sundance. We can not wait to go!
4. My family is coming to stay at our house for Christmas! I can't wait to see them!
5. I have not bought a Christmas tree yet......better get on that!
6. We just barely took down our Halloween decorations, I know we are total SLACKERS!
7. I am attempting to make my first quilt with the help of my aunt Laurie. I'm sure she is regretting her decision.
8. Jory's truck is broken and I truly hate it! Hopefully he can get it working and trade the bugger in!
9. Hoss came to visit and he wasn't here long enough! I miss him so much everyday, I hope he will come home for the Christmas but you never know with him.....
10. Travy turned 21 finally! We took him out to Tavernacle and spent the night in SLC. Then we partied the night away with my parents out in Wendover. It was such a great time, I don't remember when I had that much fun last!