Wednesday, August 6, 2008

GO TEAM!!!

So Jory and I created a co-ed softball team this year!! I am super excited! We played last year with some friends of ours and had a blast!!! So we decided to make our own team this year. We just picked up our shirts (they got the wrong color but we took em anyways) and now we are ready to roll! We have our first coaches meeting on Tuesday and then games should start not to long after. Central Utah Sheetmetal is our proud sponsor, that is Jory's dad's company. Thanks Neil for your support. I am pretty excited.........lets just hope that we don't suck! I will keep you posted as to how well we do, I am sure we will be city CHAMPS!!!:)

4 comments:

*Sarah Johnson* said...

It sounds Pretty fun!!!!

LynziDoodle said...

How fun! Let me know when you have your pics back and picked out. Also you need to figure out what wording and layout you want for the invites! Love ya!

The Byron Family said...

thanks staci! we are excited for Aiden! I will have to have britt invite you to the shower that her and laurie are throwing me in october. congrats to you on your upcoming wedding! I know britt needs to update her blog! she says she never has anything to blog about, but she does. hello they just went on a trip over the 24th!

Jade, Maclee, Briten & Jalee said...

Hi I am glad you found my blog tell jori i say hi and congrats on your engagment that is so fun you are a cute couple you look like you are in LOVE!