Thursday, August 14, 2008

Sunday in the Park!

So Jory and I went up Hobble Creek Canyon to Sunday in the park. My uncle Jim's band was playing up there this year, so a lot of my family was there. We stayed all day and it was a blast! We had a nice steak dinner and danced and listened to the music. They had a pretty good car show this year too! None of us were winners for the raffle drawings but we still had a great time! I think Jory and I will make it tradition to go every year!!!Bridger and Jory
Brittney and Me
Rock Daddy!
Brit and Jeremy
Jimmy Boy
Me and J
Scurve and Kerry
Brad, Kaleb and Kim

5 comments:

Chelsea said...

looks like you guys had a good time.. those are some cute pics you got there!

The Byron Family said...

fun! dave and i wanted to go but had a family birthday party to go to in salt lake! I miss sunday in the park!

A New Life Student said...

Cute! Your hair is so blonde! It looks great. Where were you last night? I sure was hoping to see you.
That is so nice of you to offer to watch Kelso. He is totally potty trained but only because we have a doggy door. Also, I don't know how he would do with the cats. He hasn't ever been around them. I would feel AWFUL if anything happened. He will be okay at your work as long as you give him extra love. I worry about him so much but I know you guys take good care of him. So, I guess I will see you Wednesday? I can't wait for your shower either!

Jessie and Justin said...

Hey Girl! I love those pics! Your shower should be good to go you just need to get me those pictures you slacker! Love ya anyway!

Unknown said...

My poor uncle he needs a hair cut so bad.