Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Our Weekend With Hoss

Hoss came to visit for the weekend! Yay!! We love him so much.......and we never get to see him. So Wess got married on August 15th and Hoss was the best man, so he came and stayed with us for a few days. We had so much fun! The boys had a small bachelor party at our house which was pretty entertaining if I do say so myself:) I am pretty much one of the guys so......yes I was at the bachelor party! Anyways Jory and I had our bridal pictures on Saturday night in Fillmore so that kinda took up any plans for Saturday. Hoss stayed home and spent some time with his sis. That night when we got back we went up Pole Canyon on the 4-wheelers with Jesse and Hoss. Lets just say that night was pretty entertaining and completely inappropriate!! What can I say that's just how I like it.......it's why I love these guys so much, they keep me laughin! Here are a few random pics from the weekend. J and HossBoys will be boys

Jesse, Hoss and Jory

Jesse

1 comment:

Jace and Ash said...

Jagermeister Shots WEW!!!! Thats a big hell ya. What you guys doing for Labor day weekend. We are going camping your more than welcome to come along.