Wednesday, November 16, 2011

habit.

So I'm trying to get in the "habit" of working out everyday. So far I'm off to a rocky start. But I'm hoping to get there! I like to work out at night with the hubster but I find that when I wait to work out at night with him, there are too many distractions that come up. So I am trying to do my workout in the morning.....which is soooo hard for me! I am not a morning person. I like to wake up and slowly get a start to my day. I just don't have the motivation or drive until after 10:00. To be honest I'm quite bitchy first thing in the morning. Mornings are just not my cup of tea. Hence why I am blogging at 11:30 at night. Anyhow, I have been getting some good ideas from Pinterest. I am a Pinterest addict, really it's a problem. I would love to hear suggestions from others on what inspires them and what they do to stay healthy. Here are some of the things I have been using for inspiration........
One thing I am definitely not good at is eating breakfast. And if I ever did eat, it for sure was not something healthy. I found this really easy idea on Pinterest and I decided to try it out. I love it! I use a low fat vanilla greek yogurt, 1/2 cup of cubed fresh fruit, 1 tsp. honey, and 2 tbs. of granola. I make 4-5 at a time and put them in the fridge. Jory and I can just grab them and go! Click here for the link to the recipe.
Most of you know that I used to be a gymnast, dancer and cheerleader. I used to be flexible. I used to be strong. I used to be in shape. Ugh! This picture is definitely inspiring to me.I love everything about this November promise.
And of course you have to choose to do something. Like me getting my butt up and doing that dreaded morning workout! I am really trying, and to help me keep focused I have made some goals. One of my goals is to loose just 1 pound a week for the next 8 weeks.....wish me luck! I'll let ya know how it goes!

No comments: