Wednesday, November 9, 2011

One SICK puppy

Or I should say Kitty!

Man I don't know how you Moms out there stay sane when your kiddos are sick!? I obviously only have what some people would call "pets" but in our house they are part of the family and we LoVe them so! My sweet Batman has been so sick with a cough/asthma for the last 3 weeks! It's been breaking my heart to hear him wheeze and cough! Plus it continues through the night so I haven't had a peaceful night of sleep for some time....... I can't imagine how I will feel when I have sick kids because the cat is killing me. So to all you mommas out there...I commend you! I can only imagine what you feel like when your little ones are sick. So until that day comes (and if you ask my mother, it can't come soon enough), I will continue treating the furry ones around this house as kiddies and worry and fuss over them ;)

2 comments:

Brent & Andrea said...

Get well soon Batman!

Chelsie and Trace said...

Wow!!! It has been forever! looks like you guys have had a lot of fun! We need to all get together again.